Job Title: API Developer (Apigee)
Location: Remote (Client Location: Detroit, MI 48226)
Duration: Long Term
Rate: DOE [W2/1099/CTC]
Software Development Engineer (API and Microservices focus) responsible for designing and implementing API solutions, API development strategy and the API adoption process within the organization. This role includes both hands-on development responsibility to deliver actual APIs and Microservices as well as provide team leadership in the organizations digital transformation. Individual will be on the ground-floor of the organizations shift to new development tools and technologies, new operational environments and new processes to enable the adoption of an API/Microservices development paradigm.
• API development, security standards, and implementation experience (Oauth, JWT, OpenID)
• API Governance experience
• Experience with web services, REST, JPA
• Database experience with (MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4J)
• Search Engine technologies (Solr, Elastic Search)
• Experience with Spring and PaaS
• API Platforms (CA API Gateway, Apigee); CI/CD tools; Open API 3.0, Swagger, GraphQL, etc.