About SPX Flow
At SPX Flow, we are a world leader in sustainable solutions ensuring the controlled and measured movements of life’s essential elements. With our HQ in North Carolina, we have operations in more than 30 countries and an even broader customer base worldwide. Our 4,900 employees innovate to design, deliver and service high-value solutions for our customers across the food, beverage and industrial markets.
Our IT department works closely across several functions within our business to ensure the timely and efficient configuration, integration and roll out of SAP systems. We’re looking for a collaborative and influential Senior Business analyst to join our team to continue our work in this critical function.
About the role
As a Senior Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for technical delivery and solutions in the integration points during the quote to cash life cycle. You’ll do this by working globally across different functions to enable commercial channel performance through the ongoing management and support of the SAP CS process and its integration.
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Coordinating activities such as process design, delivery model, change management, cost & quality benchmarking, technology, integration, and implementation
- Providing support participating in projects such as system configuration and the creation of knowledge documents
You’ll come across some unique challenges integrating SAP into the environment, so it will be up to you to come up with innovative and appropriate solutions to meet those challenges. As you’ll be working across different functions across our global business, your success will depend on your ability to adapt to and collaborate with different audiences.
This is a challenging role where you’ll be working with a globally diverse audience. We’re looking for people who have the professionalism and ability to communicate and build consensus across the different functions of our business.
As a minimum, we’ll need you to have:
- Strong technical and functional experience SAP CS and strong SD knowledge
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering, IT, Commerce or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Hands-on SAP configuration experience and a strong understanding of its integration
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong influencing skills
- To be able to work well as part of cross-functional teams
Although not essential, it would also be useful if you have:
- Experience or knowledge of working in a global business
- Experience in manufacturing or related industries
- Cross Cultural Agility and Sensitivity
- Proficiency and comfortable MS Office and MS SharePoint
- A strong understanding and working knowledge of SAP LE, SAP MM & SAP FICO
At SPX Flow, we’re driven by ingenuity with a focus on meeting our customers’ needs. Our people have a commitment to hard work, innovation and delivering market leading solutions to our customers. That commitment has brought many rewards to our employees, past and present.
If you have ambition and want to build a career with us, this role presents you with the opportunity for you to move upwards in either a technical or managerial growth path.
We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees including:
- Company pension
- Life assurance cover
- Single cover private medical insurance
- Experience less stress through our well-being programmes
- Feel valued at work thanks to our performance & recognition programmes
- Keep your career on track with our development & career growth programmes