DUTIES: Perform application development and own, deliver, and support all project components. Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology, business processes, and practices to continually improve applications and system processes. Provide management with analysis of current applications and system processes. Make recommendations to management on opportunities to apply system technology with the application domain to improve business processes. Work with IS management to develop departmental business models, technical strategies, implementation strategies, and architectures. Ensure compliance to models, standards, and strategies. Develop and document design models and implement systems according to specific strategies, standards, guidelines, and policies. Integrate new approaches and solutions to enhance the effectiveness of business solutions. Solve tactical problems involving complex technical issues across multiple disciplines. Investigate new design and analytical methodologies, techniques, and tools and make recommendations. Maintain a profound understanding of business domain strategies. Ensure optimal application performance within area of technical and application expertise. Assess and recommend solutions to maintain overall application health. Work across team in the organization to influence the design and implementation of the solutions. Synthesize information gathered from numerous functions throughout the company in order to assist in the creation of cross-functional data, business, or process models. Design and develop full stack components and services using technologies including Java, JEE, JS, AngularJS, and Spring Framework.
JOB TITLES OF EMPLOYEES SUPERVISED: 3 Software Engineer IIIs, 1 Software Engineer II, and 2 Software Engineer Is
40 hours/week. Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
Three (3) years of experience building successful production software systems. Experience must include:
Three (3) years of experience in the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs;
- Experience in Java/JEE technologies especially with Spring eco-system ranging from Spring Core to Spring Cloud, including Spring LDAP, Spring Batch, Spring Web, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Integration and Spring Boot;
- Experience with both relational and NoSQL databases, including Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB and CouchDB;
- Implementing SOAP/RESTful web services;
Two (2) years of experience in the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Leveraging ability to take raw product requirements and developing software architectures for a domain;
- Providing technical leadership to a team to deliver enterprise capabilities;
- Building and architecting robust cloud based applications using the Netflix stack of Micro Service architecture using Eureka, Ribbon, Zuul and Feign; and
- Working in an Agile methodology to execute the Software development lifecycle.
Requires a Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science or a directly related field
Please copy and paste your resume in the email body do not send attachments, we cannot open them and email them at candidates at placementservicesusa.com with reference #2701897 in the subject line.