Senior Technical Big Data Lead
Eastern Time Zone
Senior Big Data Lead with hands-on experience building solutions in big-data:
1. Illustrate multiple options for a given business problem
2. Liaise with the customer key stakeholders including but not limited to Program manager, Enterprise Architect, BAs, DBAs, Infra and Hadoop admins, third parties such as Cloudera, STRIIM etc.
3. Provide technical approaches for building a given solution
4. Understand technical limitations and provide solutions to overcome them
5. Assist the team in performance tuning
6. Assist team is developing test strategy, build test scenarios, assist the team is building test data and help identify solutions to data related issues.
7. Assist the team at offshore with organizing relevant meetings with the key stakeholders and assist in either in drilling down the finer details of the solutions and/or seek sign off on design decisions.
8. Provide expert advice on matters such as Spark, Scala, HIVE, HBASE, KAFKA, Cloudera Manager, STRIIM, Oracle etc. "
Must have Skills:
Cloudera, Spark, Scala, HIVE, HBase, Kafka, Database - Oracle, UNIX, Agile Methodology
Nice to have Skills:
STRIIM, Healthcare, Apache airflow, Kerberos