Position: Brand Ambassador
Reports to: Sales Manager
Type: Remote and contractor
We are a 100% Canadian company and leading medical alert provider.
We offer a variety of life-saving services and devices, to help our aging population stay active and have peace of mind in the case of an emergency.
Brand Ambassador - we are looing for passionate individuals with sales and lead generation experience to help us build our existing client base a crossed North America.
- Lead generation experience
- Computer use competency (Email, MS Teams, Zoom, FB, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Strong communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to succeed.
- Access to a Smart Device (cellular phone or tablet)
Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
• Meet with team weekly during team support call.
• Complete assigned Training Modules and Quick Start Program
• Meet with prospective customers and assist them in deciding which product is best for their needs.
• Build productive long-lasting relationships with clients and referral partners.
• Identify and sign-up referral partners to aid in promoting the Numactive brand and product portfolio (i.e., Pharmacies, Health Care Providers, Home Health Retailers)
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.