At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Psychologist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Hill Air Force Base in Utah.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 5:00pm; shifts based on department needs
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401K Plan
The Psychologist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
• Education: Graduate from an American Psychology Association accredited college or university with a doctoral degree in clinical or counseling psychology
• Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association
• Certification: Basic Life Support
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin Islands
• Experience: As required to meet clinical competency requirements specified in the Service-specific credentialing instructions
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.