We are Inviting a profile for Asst. Engineer (Mechanical) Fresher’s
Eicher Motors Limited (EML) (Bloomberg: EIM IN Reuters: EICH.NS) is the listed parent of Royal Enfield, the global leader in middleweight motorcycles. The world’s oldest motorcycle brand in continuous production, Royal Enfield has made its distinctive motorcycles since 1901. Focused on bringing back simple, yet engaging and accessible motorcycling, Royal Enfield operates in India, and over 60 countries around the world with modern development facilities in Leicestershire, UK and Chennai, India. Royal Enfield makes its motorcycles in Chennai, Tamil Nadu for the world. Royal Enfield has evolved into an experiential brand. Royal Enfield with its motorcycle that combines modern-day elements with the brand’s heritage, garners immense enthusiasm amongst global motorcyclists.
In addition to motorcycles, Eicher has a joint venture with Sweden’s AB Volvo - Volvo Eicher Commercial Vehicles Limited (VECV) - has pioneered modernization of commercial vehicles in India and other developing countries. VECV has a complete range of trucks and buses from 4.9-55 tones, and its integrated manufacturing plant in Pitampur, Madhya Pradesh is the global hub for medium duty five- and eight-litre engines for Volvo Group.
• research and develop products - for example, mechanical hearts if working in the medical industry
• improve production processes - such as those in large oil refineries, or services within buildings
• design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
• develop a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines
• develop and use new materials and technologies
• manage people, projects and resources - this will depend on your role
• develop, test and evaluate theoretical designs
• discuss and solve complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers
• make sure a product can be made reliably and will perform consistently in specified operating environments
• manage projects using engineering principles and techniques
• plan and design new production processes
For More Information Contact to
Mr. ANAND PATHAK