Mobile, Al AREA
Competitive salary + Bonus
Our client company is seeking an experienced engineer to be responsible for plant management, process Improvement, project, EH&S with a staff of 8 technicians 1 foreman 1 planner and 2 others reporting to them.
You must be willing to:
• Be responsible forthe daily oversight of HSSE/production/quality/operations/maintenance/finance and improvement for the entire plant including compliance requirements of government regulatory agencies
• Provide training/development of staff
• Develops plant capital/operating budgets
• Identify/recommend cost savings methods/processes
• Ensure processes operate at optimal levels
Requirements (IF YOU DON’T HAVE THESE, DON’T APPLY)
• Bachelor’s degree in CE/ME or similar
• 5+ years work experience in a chemical plant manufacturing environment
• Demonstrated proficiency in Chemical Engineering.
• 2+ years direct supervision/leadership role
• Strong MS Office (SAP skills a plus)
• Knowledge/experience in process control/lean manufacturing techniques/continuous improvement
• Basic knowledge of packaging/transportation of hazardous materials
Our client requests resumes be submitted in Word Doc format, '97-2003, with contact information outside of the header
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business