This position will be responsible for Assisting with the repairs within the facility and maintenance of machinery and mechanical equipment such as motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, production machines and equipment, and electronic equipment by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Tasks
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Machine maintenance processes including: electronic, electrical, and mechanical installations, as well as repairs and preventative maintenance.
· Maintaining plant safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks within a manufacturing environment.
Disassembling and reassembling of machinery.
Read and interpret schematics and process control diagrams.
Troubleshooting and calibrating level, pressure, temperature, and flow measuring instruments.
Working with electronic controls and circuits, hard wiring relay logic systems and process instrumentation.
Reading blueprints and equipment manuals.
Qualifications, Education and Experience
1-3 years’ experience
Associates Degree Preferred or Trade School Certificate
Proficient with Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, Outlook)
Ability to communicate both orally and in writing to all levels of the organization
Superb organizational skills
Ability to multi-task
Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing and team-oriented environment
Knowledge of OSHA regulations
Reporting to work on time and dependability is imperative
· Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point), Visio, and Outlook email and calendar capabilities.
· Maintains strict confidentiality and protects privacy of confidential/sensitive information.
· Exceptional time management and organization skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously establishing priorities to meet deadlines.
· Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, and presentations) with executive leadership, staff, and internal and external clients.
· Proactive; exercises sound judgment and decision making; able to identify problems and needs and develop solutions and/or options.
· Self-confident, self-motivated polished professional who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
Ethical Conduct • Problem Solving/Analysis
Technical Capacity • Communication Proficiency
Work primarily in a non-climate controlled indoor environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential. Hearing protection, safety shoes and vision protection required.
This role operates primarily in a manufacturing environment. Employee may be exposed to non-toxic/nuisance smells from chemicals, airborne dust, moving mechanical parts, high noise levels and hot/humid environmental conditions in the manufacturing area during extremely hot summer months.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employee is regularly required to stand; walk; kneel on hard surfaces; use hands/fingers to handle equipment. The employee is regularly required to communicate with other personnel on the production floor. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.