Matrix Provers is hiring a qualified Audiologist to assist with Veteran’s Medical Disability Exams (MDE) in Marion, IL
• Schedule: Full-Time Temp, then PT 2-3 days a week
• Financial package designed to attract compassionate top performers
The Audiologist must have the following qualifications:
• Master or Doctorate degree from a program accredited by CAA or ACAE
• Current, full, active, and unrestricted license in any one of the 50 states
• Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required
**Positions like this are available across the U.S. with Per Diem PRN Part-Time and Full-Time options available. Most locations are scheduled Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm though there are some evening and weekend options available.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.