Stop working In retail as a pharmacy Assistant, Start Earning $17 – 19/hour Today! Work in a Pharmacy that will never be susceptible to layoffs!
RPI Consulting Group is the largest staffing agency in Canada for the Pharmacy industry, working with the most prominent Canadian healthcare institutions and pharmacies.
Located in the heart of Mississauga is our client, a specialty pharmacy. We are looking for the right Pharmacy Assistant with a strong aptitude to join the team. Unlike a retail Pharmacy, there will be opportunities for advancement within the company!
In this role, you will be accountable to provide patient-focused care and ensure the accuracy of prescriptions. We are looking to fill a 2 month contract for now, however, the contract may be extended depending on performance. There is also a strong possibility of being hired on full-time after the contract period.
Here, you would be expected to work 37.5 to 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. You can choose to work Evenings (2:00pm to 10:00 pm), or Nights (10:00pm to 6:00am)! The candidate should possess great communication skills as some inbound/outbound phone work may be required. Knowledge of the Kroll system would be a strong asset, but not required.
• Dispensing of prescriptions, including preparation and labelling in an efficient, accurate and timely fashion
• Regularly using the pharmacy’s computer system to fulfill orders and other tasks (aptitude of the computer system will be necessary)
• Regularly use the billing system
• Manage and maintain the pharmacy inventory
• Process all phone requests in a timely manner
• Comply with Federal and Provincial regulations governing the practice of Pharmacy and with all Occupational Health & Safety requirements
Qualities we are looking for:
• High school Diploma or equivalent
• Proficiency with the Kroll CRM
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Pharmacy Assistant
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to learn quickly and take initiative
• Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, high volume, demanding work environment
• Flexible, willing to work evenings/weekend shifts
To apply for this opportunity, send me your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org TODAY!
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
1-866-505-3383 Ext. 317