SALES / Marketing Engineer
Cleveland, Ohio area
• Identify new customers to find applications using advanced equipment and machine diagnostic applications
• Create request for quotes to our engineering team by providing technical feedback on customers requirements
• Participate and visit trade shows
• Report weekly on customers’ meetings and important market information
• Perform market analysis on competitive companies
• 4-year degree with Sales Engineering background
• 5-year experience in precision components for critical applications and knowledge advanced ceramics industry applications desired.
• Experience in an ISO 9001 manufacturing company: Automotive, Medical, or Aerospace diagnostic equipment desired.
• Knowledge of precision machining, tooling and fabrication desired.
• Experience in long product cycles providing production support.
• Experience in establishing new customer contact relationships.
• Perform customer interactions and technical discussions via phone, email and in person.
• Dynamic, self-directed, organized and competitive.
• Must be willing to travel 10 days a month.
• Must be authorized to work in USA.
Email resume as MS Word doc with targeted salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org