Position: Production Incharge
Qualification: BE/Diploma/B Tech Mechanical / Industrial / Production
Experience: 0-2 years
1. Assigns tasks to employees. Oversees shift change. Schedules employee hours and shifts.
2. Monitors employee work habits and makes sure tasks are completed in a timely fashion. Conducts performance reviews.
3. Keeps work area clean and organized. Responds quickly and practically to emergencies, crises, or unexpected problems during the shift.
4. Ensures availability of production materials. Makes sure daily production and goals are met. Ensures that inventory is accounted for.
5. Keeps supervisor and upper level management apprised of daily operations. Processes paperwork for HR or upper management as required. Trains new employees.
For Details, Contact:
Bhatia Consultancy Services