Job Summary: Responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing the company's employee safety at work and ensures that the company is in compliance and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Plan and implement OHS policies and programs.
2. Facilitates compliance with Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.
3. Conducts risk assessment
4. Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions
5. Ensures a safe working environment to prevent any injuries and accidents.
6. Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes
7. Advise and lead employees on various safety-related topics
8. Oversee workplace repair, installations, and any other work that could harm employees’ safety
9. Conducts monthly toolbox meeting
10. Assist government inspectors in the conduct of safety and health inspection at any time whenever work is being performed or during the conduct of an accident investigation by providing necessary information and OSH reports as required by the OSH standards
11. Responsible for the proper use of personal protective equipment (such as hearing protection, dust masks, safety glasses, footwear, and safety helmets), in workplaces according to regulations.
12. Works with HR to set up a new employee onboarding process for safety
13. Coordinates with the Environment Consultant for LLDA and DENR compliance
14. Monitors the health checklist forms daily and ensures compliance with COVID-19 safety protocols
15. Facilitates Earthquake, fire, and safety drills semi-annually
16. Prepares and submits reportorial to DOLE and other related government agency
17. Assists Plant HR/Admin assistant in the day-to-day HR/Admin tasks.
18. Performs other related functions for the Top Management.
1. Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any related courses.
2. With at least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
3. Must have at least forty (40) hours of Safety Training Certificate accredited by DOLE
4. Detail, goal and output-oriented
5. Can work with minimal supervision
6. Willing to be assigned in Mahabang Parang, Binangonan, Rizal