- BS Geology
- Relevant MS/PhD is an advantage
- Geological Investigation and soil mechanics and laboratory testing for Feasibility Study and Detailed Engineering Design of drainage works.
- Must have at least experience in flood control projects financed by international institution (World Bank, ADB, AIIB)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the conduct of geotechnical and geological investigations and analysis consisting of, but not limited to: collection of geological information; investigations of areas with observed/possible slope failure, tension cracks, slips, sink holes, landslide scars and the likes, and areas with settlement and subsidence; and geological mapping
- Identify areas with geological problems and difficulties, and water bearing stratum causing subsurface discharge, which could affect the stability of the proposed flood control/river improvement works.
- Recommend appropriate foundation structures based on the factual geological/geotechnical conditions.
- Provide inputs to the required deliverables.
- Geotechnical Design Report of the Project.
The Project Location is in Manila, Philippines