At Sungrow Power https://en.sungrowpower.com/ we are looking for a Qualoity Engineers with experience in the solar industry to join our India Factory Team.
Please email your CV and interest messages to:
Sungrow Power Supply Co., Ltd (“Sungrow”) is the world’s most bankable inverter brand with over 100 GW installed worldwide as of December 2019. Founded in 1997 by University Professor Cao Renxian, Sungrow is a leader in the research and development of solar inverters with the largest dedicated R&D team in the industry and a broad product portfolio offering PV inverter solutions and energy storage systems for utility-scale, commercial & industrial, and residential applications, as well as internationally recognized floating PV plant solutions. With a strong 23-year track record in the PV space, Sungrow products power installations in over 60 countries, maintaining a worldwide market share of over 15%. As a leader of innovation in the solar industry, Sungrow possesses a dynamic technical R&D team which consists of over 1600 employees. The Company has also invested its own in-house testing center approved by UL, CSA, TÜV Rheinland, and TÜV SÜD. In 2019, Sungrow launched the world’s largest inverter factory, once fully operational, the global annual production capacity will reach 50 GW, including 3 GW of India factory. Offering a wide range of solutions and services, Sungrow is committed to providing clean power for all and issteadfast in its efforts to becoming the global leader of clean power conversion technology. Learn more about Sungrow by visiting www.sungrowpower.com.
1. Implementation of supplier development, audit and manufacturing supervision activities;
2. Supplier performance evaluation and improvement;
3. Analysis, treatment, improvement and effect monitoring of suppliers' nonconforming products;
4. Supplier guidance and cultivation, and promote continuous improvement of suppliers;
5. Preparation and optimization of audit checklist
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in electrical or mechanical related;
2.3 years of work experience in design, process, testing or quality management in the power electronics industry, radiators, reactors, relays, and transformers are preferred;
3. Familiar with the production, processing and testing processes of radiators, reactors, relays, and transformers or of structural parts such as containers and copper bars,, and have certain failure product analysis capabilities;
4. Familiar with ISO9001 quality system, familiar with IATF16949 standard is preferred;
5. Familiar with the system's requirements and standards for supplier management, and have certain auditing capabilities and skills;
6. Familiar with 8D method and master the seven tools of QC;
7. Familiar with office software such as office; familiar with CAD, Pro-E and other drawing software;
8. Have good communication skills and logical analysis skills; have a good ability to withstand pressure; have a strong sense of service, work enthusiasm and sense of responsibility; have a strong ability to handle interpersonal relationships and a good team spirit.