Are you looking for a home health aide (CHHA) job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care of Emerson (“BrightStar Care”) employees uphold A Higher Standard. PLUS earn a $100.00 sign-up bonus!
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their well-being.
• Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift Programs
• Paid Time Off
• Mileage Reimbursement for clinical / administrative positions
• Paid Training (in-services and orientation)
• Employee referral bonus
• Private Home Health or Facility shifts available
• Mobile shift access
• Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
• Flexible schedule
WE have been providing proper PPE since February. We require employees to self-screen at the start of each shift and report on client health as well. WE believe that keeping you healthy is best for your family and clients. We do well when you do well.
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our Home Health Aides (CHHA's) with the following:
• We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of home and facility assignments, procedures, and treatments
• Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
• Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs
• Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
• Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
• Certified Home Health Aide in New Jersey (CHHA)
• Adhere to HIPPA and maintain client confidentiality
• Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $145.00 - $185.00 per day
• Employee discount
• Paid time off
• Referral program
BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected.