1. Work under the direct supervision of the QA Director and report to the QA Director on a daily basis.
2. Develop new prototypes, perform bench top research of new products, search for ingredients and conduct shelf life tests.
3. Conduct formulation and reformulation of new product with sensory evaluation and market follow up.
4. Check natural raw ingredients and dietary supplement products for stability of nutrition level.
5. Study food ingredient interaction for product quality control and perform lab tests and analyses on incoming raw materials and finished products.
Mail resume to job site:
Harmoni International Spice, Inc., California
Job Site: 881 S. Azusa Ave., City of Industry, CA 91748
No call please.
No email please.
Posted from 01/13/2021 to 02/22/2021