1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift production employees needed for growing Chardon, OH manufacturer. Positions are entry level and start at $14.50 - $16.00/hr based on shift and experience. Training is provided, and this is a great opportunity whether you’re just entering the workforce or have prior manufacturing experience. These are full time, permanent opportunities!
Associates can work at the following positions / tasks / stations:
• Blowmold / Machine Operator
What’s in it for me?
• A decent starting pay rate with opportunity to get cross training for
exposure to other departments and skills
• Thorough orientation and onboarding to set you up for success
• First Shift: Monday through Friday 6:45am – 3:15pm
• Second Shift: Monday – Friday 2:45pm – 11:15pm
• Third Shift: Sunday – Thursday 10:45pm – 7:15am
• Typically 8 hrs. OT / week, on sign up basis; either 4 hours before or
• Occasional extra day (8 hours on Saturday for 1st or 2nd shifts or
Friday for 3rd shifts may be needed.
• Permanent opportunities with excellent benefits packages and bonus
• Minimum starting rate is $14.50/ hr. (and may be more based on
• $1.00 shift differential added to base rate for 2nd and 3rd shifters
• Onsite tours given of work areas as a part of the interview
• Ability to wear steel toes, safety glasses, and mask at work. (your
health and safety are their priorities – and should be yours too!)
• Pre-screening is required, but with lenient background policy
• No diploma or GED required
For more information or to set up your interview, call 440-974-7171