At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant NP/PA to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Fort Stewart Army Base in Georgia.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, between the hours of 7:30am – 6:00pm, and may include Federal Holidays, Training Holidays and weekends
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Nurse Practitioner NP must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Master’s degree in nursing
• Education: Graduate from an academic program, within the nursing specialty field of study that is accredited by a regional or national nursing accrediting agency recognized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, certified in the specialty required as a Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) or the recognized national nursing certification organization for the specialty area of practice as appropriate
• Licensure/Registration: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license in one of the 50 United States
• Experience: Must have 1 year in the past 2 years working as a NP/PA in the care of adult patients
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, candidates must be able to provide documentation to verify U.S. citizenship
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.