- Must be locally available and with NOC
- 2-3 years of proven software development experience in PHP
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Completed educational project in PHP, MYSQL, Java scripting, AJAX and CSS.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To support our various type web sites, back-office billing and customer support systems;
2. Developing, supporting and enhancing online systems including web servers, and web apps built using PHP and MySQL as well as a WordPress CMS.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate is likely to:
1. Understanding of databases
3. Be comfortable working in a very fast moving, fast response eCommerce environment
4. Basic knowledge of PHP programming
5. Basic knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3.0 and XHTML