Location: Burlingame, CA
Job Type: Full time, direct
We are seeking a Customer Success Specialist to join our client's growing team. The role will report to the Director of Customer Success. This individual will act as a professional representative of our organization to potential patients/customers and existing, new, or
• Specific Responsibilities include: Establish and maintain superior relationships
• Act as a knowledgeable company representative by effectively interacting with
potential patients/customers and existing, new, and potential clinicians.
• Develop and maintain superior knowledge of company products and their use.
• Provide product support and training to patients.
• Educate customers regarding product features, benefits, offers, and payment
• Act as a patient advocate, voice of the customer and as a resource for internal
customers requiring patient feedback.
• Send to, discuss with, and receive completed sales paperwork from customers
(e.g., agreements, privacy notifications, etc.).
• Help refine company’s inside sales process (e.g., call/text/email frequency,
messaging, lead tracking).
• Support new and emerging business models.
• Work closely with marketing, product development and sales to develop and
• Support field sales team as needed.
• Support company goals and objectives, policies and procedures, Good
Manufacturing Practices, and FDA regulations.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking for an experienced, motivated professional to support service and product acquisition to patients and clinicians in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment, exemplified by:
• Minimum 5 years medical device experience or healthcare experience including
direct customer interaction and sales support.
• Demonstrated track record of outstanding customer focus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree or higher.
Send your resumes to