We are looking to add wonderful caring people to our CARE team in Victoria, BC. If you are passionate about caring for our elders in the community, and you enjoy making a positive difference in people's lives, this is the career for you!
We are an amazing team of dedicated, compassionate, and supportive people that are here to help you grow within our company:
- We go above and beyond for all of our clients, as well as our amazing care team.
- We provide quality training and have a strong open-door policy for all of our staff.
- Shifts are available throughout the Victoria and surrounding areas. We will consider your availability and preferred locations when setting up your schedule.
- We provide out caregivers with competitive pay, benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement.
Part-time and full-time positions are available.
Mornings, Daytime, Evenings, Weekdays, Weekends or On-Call – Your choice!
Our caregivers assist seniors who have difficulty performing basic day-to-day activities.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting clients with personal care, medication, meals, & laundry,
- Monitoring and reporting changes in client needs
- Providing companionship
Patience, empathy, and strong people skills are key attributes of our caregivers.
- A serving heart.
- Current First Aid/CPR Certificate, or willing to obtain.
- Current Criminal Record Check, or willing to obtain.
- Experience caring for seniors an asset, but willing to train.
Luxcare has many opportunities for your growth.
Come join a truly passionate company that stands for great values and respect for our staff!
To apply, please email your resume/cover letter to
Luxcare Senior Care
115-1773 Feltham Rd.
Victoria BC V8N 6E8
250 590 1689 /1 888 218 1894