Staffing Synergies is currently seeking for a permanent, full time, *Production Line Lead* on 2nd shift in Neenah, WI.
Available Working Shift:
• 2nd Shift: Monday-Friday from 2:00 PM – 10:00 PM @ $17.00 per hour.
• Health Insurance
• PTO or Pay Time Off
• Competitive Pay
• Full Time Position
• Overtime as required
• Clean & Safe work environment
If you are interested in working for a great company with a clean & safe work environment, please apply today!
Including but not limited to: The individual is responsible for expediting and reconciliation of orders. He or she may also be giving direction on production goals to the temporary service employees as directed by Menasha Leads. He/she will work with the temporary service On-Site Consultant to improve the work environment.
Key Responsibilities:The following duties are normal for this position. The incumbent may perform some or all of these duties however; it is not an exclusive or all-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. It is not unreasonable or unusual to help out in hand labor/general labor or in another machine center as needed.
• Daily direction for associates.
• Drive process improvements to increase overall productivity to meet customer requirements.
• Ensure quality inspection forms are filled out.
• Understand all positions within hand labor and other machines, and able to train the new crews for those positions and substitute when necessary.
• Work with quality control personnel to ensure that all outgoing product is checked and correct before leaving the floor.
• Must be quality-conscious.
• Report any unsafe acts/condition.
• Enforce all safety issues, including food safety rules such as GMP rules.
• Assist with all paperwork needed for production orders.
• Expediting raw material and customer product to line.
• Reconciliation of product end of production run.
Required Competencies Physical Requirements:
• Read a tape measure/ruler
• Able to stand 8 or more hours
• Good mathematical skills
• Able to lift 50 lbs. minimum on a daily basis
• Good communication skills
• Able to lift 15 lbs. on a regular basis
• Good organizational skills
• Ability to bend, twist and squat
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• Computer knowledge
• Leadership abilities
If you have any questions please call Luisa A. (Recruiting Manager) at (732) 484-8848. Thank you.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $17.00 per hour
• Temperature scanning for all employees entering the building.
• Masks and gloves provided for all employees.
• Social distancing enforced within the warehouse.