Are you a TESTER who is ready for our HIGH-TECH bootcamp?
Are you INTERESTED in working with others who share the same PASSION to deliver the next generation of networking technology?
If you answered yes to both of these questions then we have an EXCITING position just for YOU!
• knowledgeable with Python programming and trouble shooting skills;
• proficient in LL2/L3 network protocols (e.g. OSPF, BGP, MPLS, IPv4/IPv6)
• review, provide comments and approve functional specifications, technical Requirements
• design test plans for high quality product and higher customer satisfaction;
• hands-on experience with root cause analysis working with cross-functional teams, software design and customer support;
• comfortable and enjoy working in an agile environment;
• excellent verbal and written communicator with the ability to collaborate new ideas with other contributors; and
• skilled with product cycles and deployment journeys for carrier class products in service provider customer environments.
Nice to have:
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related discipline
Note 1: You MUST be legally entitled to work in Canada (i.e. possess Canadian Citizenship, Permanent Residency or Valid Work Permit)
Note 2: High Tech Genesis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Note 3: Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the hiring process.
Note 4: Please submit a MS Word version of your resume when applying.