Marketing Project Manager I needs Marketing environment, Diagnostics or Medical Device industry experience
Marketing Project Manager I requires:
Bachelor’s degree is required
Project management experience is required
Experience working in Marketing environment is required.
Diagnostics or Medical Device industry preferred
Familiarity with Medical Device Regulatory requirements is preferred
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred.
Expertise using MS Project or equivalent project management software is preferred including best practices for creating schedules, updating schedules, and critical path analysis of highly complex schedules
Strong interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and presentation skills required.
Ability to take calculated risks and demonstrated ability to work effectively in cross functional team environment required
Able to identify problems and lead creative and proactive problem-solving efforts to achieve project goals
Marketing Project Manager I duties:
• Builds plans in compliance with existing process and policies
• Negotiates for resources
• Anticipates and effectively manages risks
• Primary liaison with internal and external agencies and consultants
• Consistently and persistently follows-up with team members to ensure project deliverables and interim milestones are met.
• Builds relationships with key stakeholders. Motivates the team to exceed expectations.
• Ability to encourage and enable people to work together as a team to accomplish the project.
• Monitors and effectively communicates status.
• Promotes and implements process improvements and project management best practice methodologies and tools.
• Develops project budgets
• Schedules and facilitates project team meetings both internally and externally as required
• Performs other work-related duties as assigned