NuCare Carolina Ambulance is hiring for full- and part-time EMT-B positions for its Forsyth County / Winston Salem operations. NuCare is responsible for providing non-emergency transportation for area hospitals and nursing homes, as well as providing BLS emergency coverage for Forsyth County.
NuCare Carolina also provides non-emergency transport services to our many veterans throughout the area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assess a patient’s condition and determine a course of treatment
• Provide first-aid treatment or life support care to sick or injured patients
• Transport patients safely in an ambulance
• Transfer patients to the emergency department of a hospital or other healthcare facility
• Report their observations and treatment to physicians, nurses, or other healthcare facility staff
• Document medical care given to patients
• Inventory, replace, and clean supplies and equipment after use
• Maintains the level and type of certifications consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
• Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
• Maintains a high level of leadership.
• Attends all kind of services that are required daily.
Please call 336-723-6377 and ask for Amanda Gwyn or Tunesia Robinson with any questions, and apply on our website nucarecarolina.com on our “Careers” page.
Must Be 21 years old to apply or turning 21 years old within 2 months of applying.
Please make sure you have a North Carolina State Certification before you apply. If you are National Registry, you still have to have a North Carolina State Certification.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $12.00 per hour