Territory Long Island, NY.
Must be local to Long Island,NY.
Base range preferred is $75,000-80,000 plus commission. Should total around $110,000 first year. Company car plus gas card provided.
MUST have have a hospital/healthcare experience.
Strategic Account Manager in Long Island, New York territory that will create and execute sales in the healthcare market to include solutions for hospitals and long-term care facilities. Responsible for exceeding sales revenue goals, developing and maintaining valued customer relationships, and expanding the Company's customer base.
Generate new customers within assigned territory
· Service and expand the business of existing customer base
· Determine, organize, and select product mix based on customers' needs
· Write and submit timely, accurate, and professional bid proposals
· Prepare and present sales presentations
· Determine strategic efforts based on competitive analysis and market trends to maximize sales efforts
· Keep accurate pipelines via Customer Relationship Management software
· Develop and maintain strong product and industry knowledge
· Attend job-related training, as offered by the Company as well as self-driven learning efforts
· Support the local engineering and architectural community by providing customer needs analysis, system layouts, and designs
· Develop & maintain professional relationships with manufacturer representatives
MUST BE LOCAL TO LONG ISLAND, NY.
· A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· A minimum of 5 years' experience in equipment or service sales to hospitals, nursing homes, and critical care facilities
· Superior oral and written communication skills
· Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Customer service and team-oriented
· Maintain a clean driving record
(Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life Insurance, Disability, 401k, Holidays, and Paid Time Off), on the job training, and opportunities for promotion
Drug testing is required pre-employment.