• Performs troubleshooting and repairs of Alcohol machines.
• Ensures that all machines are in good condition and efficiently working for production.
• Prepares reports of performance, machine troubleshooting and improvements.
• Conducts analysis and training to Alcohol line personnel on machine operations.
• Analyze issue like space requirements and machinery lay-out to create optimized workflow.
• Perform other functions as duly required.
1. With 2 years work experience in manufacturing (alcohol, beverages or health care products) or any related industry.
2. Must have broad knowledge in preventive and predictive maintenance.
3. With good communication skills and with computer literacy (MS/Excel/Power Point Presentation).