Our client is a 50yr old small privately held Artisan Cultured Dairy products company poised for continued high growth in the marketplace. Animal welfare, sustainability and “artisan dairy making as a craft” are all mission aligned.
We are seeking an experienced cultured dairy Production Manager to train and mention a lessor experienced committed team for optimal results
Bilingual Artisan Dairy Production Manager, Sonoma County CA area
1. Seeking track record of cultured products expertise to include passion around developing and training a “lessor experienced” workforce for optimal results
2. Requires Daily Coordination of changing milk supply and production scheduling demands
3. Strong Ability to communicate effectively, identify, prioritize and coordinate daily operational business needs
4. Effectively lead and manage a team of (20) direct report team members on (2) M-F shifts
5. Attention to detail, ability to make decisions quickly, problem solver, motivator and overall positive influencer
6. Bilingual is highly preferred…although not a total deal breaker…if not scared away…
7. Track “Operational Excellence KPI’S” in order to make informed business decisions and drive results forward
8. FSSC22000 Certified Facility with a newly implemented Infor M3 ERP System
9. Experience with capital investment project installations is a plus!
10. Degree is optional along with 3-5 years of cultured dairy supervisor experience
11. Huge opportunity to operate as a bigger fish in a smaller sea and deliver big impacts
Positive environment, great boss, EXCEPTIONAL COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS to include 100% family paid healthcare, 401K match and generous vacation package along with attractive salary and bonus potential!