• Excellent verbal and written communications skills and English proficiency.
• Expert in MSOffice Products especially WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint and MSVisio.
• Hands on Knowledge of using\providing solutions in Capital Markets or Capital Markets products.
• Hands on experience of Project management.
• Indepth understanding of SDLC preferably AGILE.
• Relevant Experience of BA (min 6 Years ).
• Flexibility to work at different location.
Responsibility:Stakeholder/Business Management Act as a point of contact for Project and Program managers for all questions related to stream and resources assigned
• ' Provide regular portfolio status updates and track KPI's/ Metrics related to all project tasks assigned.
• collaborates and manages relationships with teams across geographies across F2B streams.
• Ensures team adherence to business and compliance requirements (timesheets, billing inputs CBT's, expense reports) across both client and internal stakeholders.
• Responsible for team high billable utilization and productive engagement during nonbilled period.
• Participate and provide inputs during Solution development activities with the change management for complex projects.
• Knowledge Management Drives strong Knowledge management and sharing session across the teams.
• Support Leads in developing new frameworks.
• Performs industry research on emerging topics and shares with wider teams.
• ' Development of Knowledge Assets like Business flows, system flows and other relevant artifacts in the domains supported ".
• Customer Relationship Management Actively engage with client PM's and BA's to understand Project plan, key deliverables & milestones, specific tasks assigned with relevant client approvals.
• Ensure participation in periodic client meetings and contribute effectively on expected tasks.
• Manage all project related queries and escalations.
• and engage the Cognizant Manager if required.
• ' Develop indepth understanding of client infrastructure and products used.
• Proactively identify issues and escalate as appropriate.
• Build relationships with program managers or portfolio owners in the customer organization.
• Analyze customer feedback at desired intervals and initiate ways to improve the score.
• Process Improvements and Adherence Regularly participate in the discussions with the client and identify improvement opportunities.
• Project delivery (Functional Skills) Independently lead requirements management.
• Assist in running client workshops.
• Lead team in formulating, articulating and prioritizing key conclusions.
• Ensuring the deliverables are in line with client expectation/standards.
• Develop comprehensive set of sound recommendations.
• Prepare and manage the project plan.
• Proactively identify engagement risks in immediate area of responsibility.
• Demonstrates sounds understanding of project approaches such as Waterfall, Agile and Iterative.
• Help strengthen client's confidence in Cognizant and Cognizant's ability to deliver.
• People/Team Participate actively in employee engagement activities.
• Guide and mentor all the team members from a technical perspective to ensure quality delivery of the components.
• Conduct appraisals for team members in a timely fashion.
• Manage attrition and absenteeism.
• Identify and develop promotable resources from within the team.
• Participate in organizational initiatives such as recruitment drives, training programs etc.
• Act as a mentor to B school interns Support lateral recruitment initial screening/interviews.
Good To Have Skills
• MS Excel
• Record to Report-Accounting
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1MS ExcelPL1Desired
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Record to Report-AccountingNADesired
• Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill
contact : 9176304925