• Hire staff and supervise training.
• Set staff schedules.
• Set goals, tracking and rewarding employee performance
• Responsible for solving staffing issues.
• Deal with customer complaints
• Ensure employment laws, liquor regulations and health and safety rules are followed
• Arrange suppliers and order food and other supplies
• Arrange catering and outside use of facilities
• Responsible for managing budgets, pricing and payroll with the owner-operator.
• Responsible for paperwork related to taxes and wages together with the owner-operator.
• Assist the owner-operator to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant and Bar and other food and beverage services.
• Assist the owner-operator to set operating procedures.
• Together with restaurant owner to determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
• Ensure that the restaurant and all staffs follow health and safety regulations.
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
• Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
• Handle social media and online reviews.
Qualifications and skills:
• A university degree or college diploma is required.
• Several years of experience in the restaurant or food service sector, including supervisory experience is required.
Terms of Employment: Full time permanent position. _35 hours per week.
Daily working hours: 11:00-14:30 and 17:00-21:00