Maintenance Supervisor – 2nd & 3rd shift
Salary $70,000 – $85,000 + Bonus, Benefits & Relocation Assistance to Southern California
Ready for a change and to learn something new? Great company with excellent benefits & work / life balance. As the Maintenance Supervisor, you’ll lead the maintenance team in developing strategies to improve overall reliability of production processes while directing regular maintenance work and ensuring all equipment and systems are safe and in good working order. You will need to have maintenance experience in a manufacturing facility, and we’d prefer foods, but that is not mandatory!
Other responsibilities will include:
• Supervising the Preventative and Predictive Maintenance programs
• Maintain all production equipment, machinery, and building
• Document, budget, and track all maintenance projects
• Analyzing and suggesting improvements for production & building systems equipment
• Promotes continuous & process improvements for a lean manufacturing.
Salary $70,000 – 85,000 PLUS Bonus, Excellent Benefits & Relocation Assistance
where you can enjoy the area’s great outdoors & family activities. Enjoy the huge variety of activities such as hiking, swimming, or just drive & enjoy stopping for some great food & shopping. Sports, water, great sites, & landmarks. Everything a family could want! The benefits include insurance along with a 401k plan, paid holidays & vacations.
To be considered for this Maintenance Supervisor’s position, you’ll need to have:
• At least 5 years of hand-on troubleshooting & repair experience in Maintenance
• Minimum of 3 years of supervisory in manufacturing facility
• Must have PLC controls experience – troubleshooting & programming
• Experience with implementation of Preventative and Predictive Maintenance programs.
This is your opportunity to live in a beautiful part of the USA and advance your career with a strong & stable manufacturing company.
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR jeannieATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management