A professional and full-service engineering firm is seeking a qualified and innovative Land Development Project Engineer at their New Braunfels, Texas location to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects.
• Produce drawings in AutoCAD, HEC-RAS, and Civil3D
• Must have knowledge of state and local development and permitting processes
• Independently design projects focused on drainage, quality of various sizes including commercial, residential, and industrial
• Develop and enhance client relationships and earn repeat business
• Utilize and demonstrate business acumen
• Ability and willingness to train and mentor EIT’s within the department
• Review and ensure quality designs are submitted to the clients
• Monitor progress and project status
• Manage budgets
• Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
• Proven 3+ years of working experience in civil engineering, preferably in land development
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, HEC-RAS, & Civil 3D
• Project management and supervision skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• E.I.T is required, current PE License is desired.
• Ability to obtain PE License within two years of employment date if currently not licensed
• BS/MA in Civil Engineering
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Employer paid health insurance
• 401k retirement plan with employer match
• Paid holidays
• Earned vacation time
If you are ready to make a career change and need professional help, contact our recruitment team today! 480-546-6432 or email your resume to .