The Marketing Manager is responsible for packaging and marketing products and services to existing and prospective clients. Client Marketing Manager will be hands on in developing marketing plans and content and delivering the message to the prospect base. Constructs programs to identify, capture, document and share client success stories.
• Become a trusted ambassador of Signature’s mission within industry and across entire client base.
• Develop annual client marketing plan detailing objectives, strategies and tactics for telling client stories.
• Manage execution of client retention and expansion activities.
• Scours market to forecast relevant themes to educate our client base on.
• Work closely with client solutions organization and segment managers to assess client progress.
• Determine strategy and execute all client events including virtual, regional, national efforts.
• Crafts and executes PR plan, inclusive of speaking opportunities for Signature and client executives.
• Develops strong relationships with client stakeholders.
• Maintains professional relationships with media, analysts and industry personalities.
• Develop communication strategy for client stories inclusive of all Signature services.
• Manages reference program.
• Achieves excellence in all areas of business.
• Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas.
• Reinforces team approach within and between departments.
• Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
EDUCATION / Skills Required
The ideal candidate brings 4+ years of marketing experience in the B-B environment, as well as the following:
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications.
• Strong storyteller, with emphasis on value creation.
• Industry knowledge of personal aesthetic, home improvement and/or health club industries.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Comfortable with customer analytics and statistical analysis.
• Enjoys working independently and with teams to support objectives.
• Effective manager of outside vendors and resources.
• Fluent in all MS office applications, experience with CRM solutions.
• Technical competence in email marketing, database / CRM data management.
Marketing Manager - New Products
IL - marketing manager, marketing, trading, acquisition,...
Corporate Trainer - Marketing & Brand Development
Lincolnshire, IL - marketing manager, trainer, pr, marketing director,...
Lincolnshire, IL - sam, rv, dealership, club, marketing manager,...
Schaumburg, IL - marketing, projects, marketing manager, experience,...
Digital Marketing Manager
Lake Forest, IL - seo, digital marketing, marketing manager, content,...
Hoffman Estates, IL - marketing manager, figure, marketing, project,...
Schaumburg, IL - marketing, marketing manager, content, b2b,...