Production Supervisor – 2nd or 3rd shift – Automotive
Salary Up to $65,000 PLUS Excellent Benefits & Paid Relocation to the Mid-South USA
Are you looking for a company that is growing their operation and has lots of opportunity for growth? Our client has an excellent history of stability. This national manufacturer is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to manage and lead their team. There are opportunities to move as you grow & develop professionally. You will need a hands-on approach, and have a working knowledge of safety, supervision, budgets, and lean manufacturing concepts to succeed in this position.
Requirements for this Production Supervisor position:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a leadership role in any type of manufacturing.
• Must have been in a supervisory role.
• Excellent leadership, organizational, & computer skills
• Need to be able to build a team and motivate members.
Facility located in a mid-sized town in Tennessee. NO state income tax.
TO APPLY: Email resume email@example.com OR AngieATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). ). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management