Process Engineer / Manufacturing Engineer
Salary $75,000 – $85,000 + Benefits and Paid Relo Assistance to the Southeastern USA
This Process Engineer position requires someone who has proven experience showing drive, creativity, initiative, and motivation.
MUST HAVE AT LEAST 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN FAST PACED MANUFACTURING FACILITY
In this position, you would make recommendations on tooling size, design, and shape. Support production facilities with cycle time improvements. Utilize LEAN Manufacturing methodologies and implement preventative maintenance planning procedures. Work closely with the design team on concept design and improvements. Provide the professional process engineering knowledge on do’s and don’ts of designing an efficiently moldable product.
SEND YOUR RESUME NOW!
Minimum requirements for this Process Engineering position:
• At least 3 years engineering experience in a fast-paced manufacturing facility
• Experience with injection molding
• Prefer Chemical Engineer background; but will look at Mechanical, Industrial, or other technical area
• Degree preferred but will consider combination of education & experience
• Working Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
• Background in chemical manufacturing a plus
• Working Knowledge of Quality Engineering concepts a plus
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR marlaATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management