We are currently seeking a take charge, results-oriented individual to join our rapidly expanding Fertility group practice as a Regional Executive Director. Based in our Freehold, New Jersey office, the incumbent will provide strong leadership and management to the practice and be responsible for the effective day-to-day operations for the assigned region. This will involve integrating plans, resources and activities of clinical, laboratory and business support teams; patient services; marketing efforts; vendor relations; monthly P& L; annual budgets, etc. The Regional Executive Director is also responsible for enhancing and tangibly improving the operational efficiency and controls of the assigned region including but not limited to process improvement, work flow, systems implementation, physician work flow, organizational dynamics, and managerial mentoring and professional development. The ideal candidate would enjoy a fast paced environment and is committed to making a difference in the lives of our patients.
· Master’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care Administration or other relevant field required.
· Minimum three years experience in managing an Infertility/IVF medical/physician practice.
· Proven ability to build and maintain highly effective teams.
· Proven experience in identifying and driving growth in your territory.
· Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician groups, preferred.
· Strong financial background such as a background with developing and maintaining budgets.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team and build and maintain effective working relationships.
· Demonstrated expertise in continuous quality improvement, customer service, and team building.
· Strong customer service and results orientation; highly responsive to requests.
· Excellent verbal & written communication skills.