We are looking for an organized General File Clerk to do file management and maintenance. You will organize paperwork according to an efficient filing system and digitalize all important documents. You will be expected to protect and update files as well as make them easily accessible to your colleagues.
• Check incoming paperwork (correspondence, invoices etc.) and make copies before distributing
• Sort all papers alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
• Create or update records with new files and information
• Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents
• Enter paperwork into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
• Deal with all requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
• Develop an efficient filing system to make updating and retrieving files easier
• Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
• Monitor inventory of files paper clips etc. and report shortages
• Knowledge of filing systems
• Very good knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
• Good command of English both oral and written
• Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
• Excellent organizational skills
• Great attention to detail