OKTA Consultant Madison, WI Khaja
Visa accepted: H1-B, GC, GC EAD, US Citizen
The Identity Access Management (IAM) SSO Engineer is responsible for the design, development, implementation, application integration, automation and improvement of Client’s access management solutions including, but not limited to, Single Sign On & Federation, Directory Services, Multifactor Authentication, and Web Access Management.
· Implementing, integrating and supporting Okta's cloud technologies into Client's IAM environment.
· The Client's Application integration in to SSO, federation, web access management, and directory service environments
· Migrate applications from current SSO services to Okta Cloud solution
· Develop and maintain an access management integration process detailing a technical integration template and procedure
· Troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently during migration and onboarding activities.
· Support technical integration needs (design and development) that facilitate connectivity between SSO, directory, and provisioning tools
· Work with the Access Management Solutions Lead to validate integration needs with proposed technical solution
· Successfully transition support and knowledge of new application integrations and environment upgrades to Client's SSO operations team
· Uses a comprehensive understanding of multiple IAM, operational and security technologies, to lead the analysis, design and deployment of IAM architecture and other security projects to proactively identify and mitigate organizational risk, streamline access management activities, ensure resources are secured, and adapt to changing threat landscapes.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or related field, with a minimum of 2 years of experience in Information Security OR in lieu of the bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 5 years of experience in Information Security
· Hands on experience integrating applications with Okta SSO, MFA, API Management
· Hands on experience migrating legacy header-based applications to modern authentication standards such as SAML, OIDC, OAuth.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in the development and/or operational experience with Okta, AD including implementation, installation, configuration & administration of various components.
· Intimately familiar with IAM related protocols such as SAML, SCIM, OpenID and OAuth.
Additional Skill set required:
· Sailpoint Administration, Strong experience in Single Sign-on mainly Sailpoint / CyberArk
· CyberArk – Password vault maintenance and support any other module can also be considered.
· Strong understanding of cloud computing architecture, technical design and implementations, including Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) delivery models.
· Working knowledge of Cloud Authentication and Access management Services.
· Strong analytical and clear-thinking skills, Excellent team skills and self-motivated
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively translate and present technology solutions in business or management terms
· Okta Certified Professional is plus
Thanks & Regards