A highly reputable employee-owned firm of Engineers and Scientists is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team in Frankfort, KY.
This position requires an individual with strong experience in environmental consulting and an established network of clients within local, state and regional markets in and surrounding Columbus, Ohio. This position will be responsible for generating revenue out of these markets at an agreed upon profit margin. This role is focused on bringing the work in and then managing that work utilizing in house support staff.
• BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering, or Geology
• Licensed Professional (Engineer or Geologist) in Kentucky
• Minimum 10+ years’ experience in environmental consulting field.
• Experience in effectively managing a staff of technical support personnel.
• Strong business acumen. Knowledgeable on Profit and Loss (P&L) Statements and leading indicators for success. Understand project profitability reports and factors affecting profits such as billing rates, overhead, etc.
• Ability to understand the unique business challenges each client faces and adapt to provide superior service to meet those specific client’s needs.
• Successfully developed business through own initiatives. Will be able to bring client relationships and ready work for implementation at new position to meet agreed upon revenue goals.
• High level writer including experience as lead writer and reviewer for technical reports, proposals, cost estimates, pro formas, and scopes of work.
• Experience in the implementation and management of various environmental projects including, but not limited to:
o Due diligence for property transactions including Phase I, All Appropriate Inquiry and Phase II ESAs;
o Underground storage tank removal, remediation and associated reporting;
o Soil, groundwater and soil gas sampling and analysis to evaluate for the potential presence of contamination at various sites including residential, commercial, mixed use and large industrial or manufacturing facilities;
o Contaminant fate and transport modeling, hydrogeologic investigations and/or groundwater impact assessments;
o Risk-based analysis to assist client in evaluating available options to manage their environmental liabilities and associated costs for these options;
o Remediation Feasibility and Alternatives Studies;
o Bench scale testing and pilot studies and/or implementation of various remediation technologies including, but not limited to, chemical injection, hot spot removal, soil vapor extraction, pump and treat, etc.;
o Brownfield redevelopment.
If you want to make a career change and need professional help, contact our Recruiters today! (480) 546-6433 or email .