Up to $25.00 / HR + Benefits & Paid Relocation in the Memphis, TN area
This Industrial Service & Maintenance company is growing and expanding their business. They are looking for a Motor Mechanic to repair various electromechanical equipment.
The responsibilities for the Motor Mechanic will be to troubleshoot and test electromechanical equipment and to disassemble equipment noting parts identification, configuration, and condition. You will clean electromechanical equipment assemblies as needed using parts washer, steamers, caustic tanks, glass benders, etc. Other responsibilities include measuring for proper replacement of parts, replace worn or defective mechanical or electromechanical assemblies such as bearings, brushes, motor leads, gears, seals, mechanical switches, breaks, clutches, etc. You will need to retest the reassembled electromechanical equipment for proper operation.
Location: You’ll find plenty to do in this Mid-South metropolitan area. It has all the amenities a metro can offer. There is great shopping, spectacular cuisine, excellent schools, sports, arts & theater, and a festive year ‘round night life. So much to do in this great area that the entire family will be happy.
Minimum requirements for this Motor Mechanic position:
• High School Diploma OR GED
• At least 3 years of experience as a Motor Mechanic, Motor winder, or similar
• Experience with Electric Motors & AC/DC motors, bearings, brushes, clutches, rotors, gears, seals, mechanical switches, etc.
• Must be able to lift, tighten, adjust, and secure heavy objects to perform work.
TO APPLY: Email your resume firstname.lastname@example.org OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom
in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). * All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by hiring companies. Hiring companies offer excellent compensation packages, benefits, and generous relocation assistance or packages.
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management