Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Unusual Hire: Helping Businesses, Building Dreams
Unusual Hire is an intriguing platform that allows companies to hire freelancers from a global network of top talent for all their dynamic recruitment needs. Unusual Hire gives entrepreneurs and freelancers an opportunity to break the norms and follow their dreams.
Why JOIN US:
The life at Unusual revolves around our core values of trust and respect. We believe in collaboration and making mistakes. Unusual Hire gives you an opportunity to move fast and break the norms, no matter even if you commit mistakes, but you should always try. This place provides you the complete ownership; you are your boss here.We believe in equality, diversity, and maintaining a healthy relationship with our employees and clients. We have a diverse team of employees, who believe in showing the best results in our performance. If you have the right skills, you can work here, irrespective of your age or gender. We set our goals high and hire a team of quality professional freelancers to work with anywhere, anytime.
To know more visit our site @https://unusualhire.com/
Creating framework for artificial emotions and ideas
• Creating code and algorithms for pathfinding, camera control, group movement, tactical strategy, and others
• Collaborating with designers to ensure high implementation the create neural networks and others
• Works closely with game testers to identify and fix bugs
• Supervise other programmers
• Curate and prepare data
• Understanding machine learning toolsets and integrating them into a bigger project
• Predictive analytics and multiple neural networks
• Writing clear and concise technical documentation
• Pulling the right data from databases
Programming languages like Java and LISP
• DL-Deep learning
• NLP-Natural language processing
• ML-Machine learning
• Strong Knowledge in C++ and STL
• APIs like OpenGL and PhysX
• Profiling tools like Perl and Perforce
• Knowledge in physics and technical writing
• Have a strong foundation in Advanced Mathematics, Computer Science, and Statistics
• Math, algebra, and calculus for algorithms
• AI frameworks
• Open source, Apache, Google, IBM, Microsoft, R, Python,D R, Scala,Spark,
• Data Science
• Python and Java.
Location: remote/ client based
CTC: depends on project.