Mechanical Technician oil and gas Katy, Texas rec
JOB TYPE: Contract
LOCATION: Katy, Texas, United States, 77493
EDUCATION: Associate's Degree
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: No - Local candidates only
WORK ELIGIBILITY: Green Card, US Citizen
DATE UPDATED: Within 24 hours
DATE POSTED: Oct 07, 2020
CANDIDATE PAY RANGE: $19.99 /hr to $20 /hr
RECRUITER COMMISSION: $57.20 /month to $57.20 /month
PROJECTED CONTRACT EARNINGS: $343.20 to $343.20
The Maintenance Technician Mechanical is a specialized technician who follows a specific training program and is a member of the maintenance team with the important role of maintaining the reliability of our equipment. The Maintenance Technician Mechanical is responsible for doing modifications on corrective and preventive maintenance, to minimize the failures in electric and mechanical equipment in order to prevent either lost time or poor quality data by ensuring that their assigned equipment is maintained as per Segment standards.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained at shop with highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Performs equipment repair and modification in a competent complete manner in accordance with documented procedures and workmanship standards.
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis of failures.
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately using the most up to date Computerized Maintenance Management System.
- Drives their workflow and ensures data entry is accurate, timely and honestly.
-Makes recommendations to supervisors on requirements for spare parts, test equipment and tools necessary for efficient maintenance.
3 years technical degree.
2 years of experience as a Mechanical Technician in an industrial environment
Recruiters receive contract commission payments once per month. Payment is processed after work for each contractor is verified at the end of the month. The commission is paid out on the first pay period of the following month. Depending on when your candidate starts, the first payment may take 4 to 6 weeks to receive.
QUESTIONS FROM THE EMPLOYER
You will be required to answer the following questions when submitting a candidate to this job
How many years of experience of technician experience do you have working in an industrial environment?
Do you have experience working in the oil and gas industry?
Are you able to read blueprints and schematics?
What is the day and month of your birthdate?