Duties: Lead cross-functional team of engineers, designers, analysts, and other internal partners to envision, build, and deliver customer experiences. Transform quantitative and qualitative data from customers into insights and strategy to drive product development priorities. Transform strategies into technical requirements and work closely with design and engineering to deliver enhancements and new features at a fast pace. Develop roadmap, measure performance, keep pulse on customer needs, anticipate bottlenecks, make tradeoffs, and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for customer and business by demonstrating exceptional ability in both quantitative and qualitative analysis and superior communication skills to constituents across the business. Utilize data to understand customer needs and behaviors as well as business objectives, and transform that knowledge into enhancements and new features. Using Agile methodologies, develop software intended for US, UK, DE and Canada sites, in addition to Wayfair’s additional lifestyle brands. Build and maintain roadmaps for assigned product/s and ensure product roadmap aligns with broader company objectives. Monitor performance of focus area and measure impact of product enhancements or experiments. Determine resourcing needs for team and make compelling requests for additions when required.
10% domestic travel required to cover meetings and seminars.
The position is a fixed location based in Boston, MA office; however, telecommuting from a home office may also be allowed.
Two (2) years of experience in eCommerce, marketplace, or B2C product management.
Experience must include two (2) years in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
1. Building functional and engaging user experiences with a strong customer-centric focus
2. Utilizing analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
3. Applying an entrepreneurial mindset with a bias for customer focused innovation
4. Working with Order Management Systems with a history of driving results
5. Proven track record of managing and executing on projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and modeling, problem-solving and communicating recommendations
6. Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and multivariate testing practices
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
Please copy and paste your resume in the email body do not send attachments, we cannot open them and email them at candidates at placementservicesusa.com with reference #2701841 in the subject line.