• Input customer data for federal, state, or local tax returns for
individuals, business establishments, or other organizations.
• Examines documents and records for accuracy and gathers data for tax preparation software data input.
• Ensure each client completes required office forms in office and online for tax preparation.
• Provides information to management and clients regarding the effects of tax decision for any tax liability or refunds.
• Ensures that tax preparation services provided complies with taxing authority requirements.
• Complete quality control audits when required to confirm accuracy and completeness of data entry in order to be 100% compliant with the IRS.
• Organize, maintain, and keep locked and safe all tax records and supporting documents.
• Organize and execute marketing techniques to promote income tax preparation services.
• Comply with all office policies and procedures including but not limited to cleaning office space, directing customers, information collection and data entry, data management, customer service, & assist office management and supporting staff as needed.
• Veteran Applicants Welcome
• The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Job Qualifications & Skills
• Education: High School Diploma Required
• Experience: MUST have 2 Years Customer Service Experience and or 2 Years College, and or 2+ years of related experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Mathematics knowledge
• Critical thinking
• Service orientation
• Active listening