Do you want to have the opportunity to influence the lifecycle of a product that is changing how we see technology? Then, Dellent is right for you!
We are looking for a Salesforce CPQ Administrator that will serve as the primary system owner and administrator for the Salesforce.com environment as well as being responsible for the integration of all systems linked to Salesforce including data feeds.
Technical Skills & Qualifications:
- 1+ year as a Salesforce CPQ Administrator experience;
- Salesforce CPQ Specialist (used to do all the products' configurations);
- Salesforce Classic and Lightning experience required;
- Degree in computer science or similar;
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple important projects;
- Must be a team player;
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a group setting;
- Ability to understand and articulate complex requirements;
- Ability to create stories form data to allow management to make business decisions;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory).
What we offer:
- Integration in a dynamic, experienced and friendly team;
- Remote work (2/3 days per week);
- Career development;
- A program of partnerships with different companies in the fields of leisure, health and wellness, training, among others.
Do you think your profile fits this job description?
Send us your CV and/or talk to Cláudia Tavares and come join the Dellent Team!