We are a pack of skilled software engineers hunting for someone to fill in the current vacuum in the team. If you have the courage to roar at challenges! Let’s talk!
Our motto: We never give up or leave a man behind!
Are you up for the challenge?
You need to be a passionate, results-oriented, innovative Front End Engineer to contribute to the design and implementation of the large-scale application.
A successful candidate will have a strong front end development background, exceptional design skills, excellent problem solving, and communication skills. Daily work will involve liaising with other senior developers, product managers, and principals.
- Design and implement supporting frontend for backend services in mostly ReactJS.
- Solve problems that span multiple layers of the application.
- Closely collaborate with the engineering team.
- Automate all the things related to the frontend. Eg: deployment, testing, or maintenance scripts.
- Research web technology trends.
- Write Unit, Integration, and User Acceptance Tests.
- Help the team grow professionally.
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
As an engineer on our team, you’ll have the freedom to set the future direction of our product. If you have a passion for how web applications should be built, care about making other people’s lives better, and want to work with excellent engineers to solve interesting technical problems, you’ll fit right in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ years’ professional experience in Front End Development.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, including networks and communication, object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and complexity analysis.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ability to work with git.
- Master’s Degree or above in Computer Science or related field
Experience building high-performance, highly-available and scalable distributed systems
- Ability to take a project from scoping its requirements through to the actual launch
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, and describe software product features
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Experience mentoring junior software engineers
Rethink UX is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Up to INR 80,000 per month