The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
1. Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
2. Schedule appropriate training sessions.
3. Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
4. Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
5. Supervise training budgets.
6. Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
7. Train and guide new employees.
8. Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR, finance or any other field.
2. Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
3. A minimum of 1-3 years of proven experience in the position.
4. Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
5. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
_•Monetary Reward System_
Our workforce are entitled to profit sharing plans -10%
• _Non Monetary Reward_
- Top performers are awarded monthly, certificate of performance with access to free professional training with certificate
-Health related corporate discounts to support members of their family.
-On monthly basis, we run *ETCFORALL RECOGNITION PROGRAMS* where our workforce get monthly incentives ranging from food items to household appliances.
*There is never a better time to work with ETCFORALL.*
*NOTE* : ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL MINDSET AND SHOULD BE READY TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN A BUSINESS.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO USING THE POSITION AS THE SUBJECT TITLE.