US0013 Sysco Central Texas (Division of USA I)
Sysco has immediate job openings for dependable CDL A Delivery Truck Drivers to safely and efficiently operate a tractor-trailer and manually unload/deliver various products (meats, produce, frozen foods, groceries, dry goods, supplies, etc.) to customer locations on an assigned route schedule. Our drivers build relationships with each customer using their positive, friendly attitude and become familiar with their operations to meet needs and expectations.
• 21+ years of age.
• Must submit to a pre-employment drug screen.
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
• License to drive - valid Class A Commercial Driver License (CDL) with a clean driving record.
• Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
• Winning attitude and approachable personality.
• Touch freight – may need to lift, push or move product weighing an average of 40-60 pounds and as much as 100 pounds.
• Flexibility – overtime as required, occasional weekends and holiday.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.